- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the course of providing the Services to you, Mindpluslife may collect the following information (“ Personal Information”):
- Personal information such as your username, password, e-mail address, and phone number when you register for a Mindpluslife account.
- With your permission, we may automatically collect some information about your hardware devices when you access Mindpluslife. For example, when you utilize our application, we may collect your internet protocol (“ IP”) address and the type of mobile device you use, and your geographic location. We also may collect information about your activity on Mindpluslife, such as information about your account usage, as well as information about how you interact with the Application (collectively, “ User Data”). We may combine this automatically-gathered information with other information, including the Personal Information we have collected about you.
- If you permit cookies on your browser, we may receive and store certain types of information known as “cookies” when you access the Website.
- Communications between you and Mindpluslife.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- All information (and copies thereof) collected by Mindpluslife, including without limitation Personal Information, User Data, and other information related to your access and use of the services offered by Mindpluslife, may be retained by Mindpluslife for such period as necessary, including but not limited to, for purposes such as compliance with statutory or legal obligations, tax laws, and potential evidentiary purposes and for other reasonable purposes such as to implement, administer, and manage your access and use of our services, or the resolution of any disputes.
- To ensure a seamless experience at the Website/Application for you and to ensure your maximum benefit and comfort, we use or may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data, and clear gifs information to (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content, and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Services; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as a total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our Application and our Website; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
- We use certain third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information, which is not personal or sensitive in nature sent by your device or our Services, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other users in the form of anonymized logs so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- In order to facilitate communications between you and other Mindpluslife users.
- Please note that neither Mindpluslife nor its Affiliates or any third parties engaged by Mindpluslife shall use the Personal Information to personally identify any user.
- Any information shared by you during personal consultation (“Confidential Information”) shall be excluded from the definition of Personal Information and shall not be collected/used in the same manner as Personal Information as mentioned in clause a and b above.
- Your Confidential Information shall not be disclosed or shared by Mindpluslife, its employees, its agents, or any third-party contractors, including the experts; either orally or in writing; except only in the following circumstances:
- Mindpluslife believes that there is a significant/ real/ imminent threat or risk to your health, safety or life or to the health, safety or life of any other person or the public;
- If Mindpluslife is required to share such Confidential Information to any authority by law; and
- If you have claimed health care insurance and such Confidential Information is required by the insurer.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read the terms and conditions of Razorpay on https://razorpay.com
- STORAGE OF INFORMATION AND CONTENT
- Please make sure that you maintain the secrecy of your account information. For the safety and security of your information, we have implemented procedures to help protect the information that you provide to us. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used, or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing, or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your Information. THE USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
- The User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s password and User identification. The User shall be solely responsible for all activities and transmission performed by the User through his User identification. Mindpluslife assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards and/or debit cards by the User, whether online or offline.
- AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, or simply want more information contact us by mail at email@example.com