For the purpose of these Terms, wherever the context so requires “You“, “Your” or “User” shall mean any natural person who uses the website for availing the Services. The term “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Mindpluslife” shall mean the Company, its employees, and authorized agents that perform any services on the Company’s behalf.
Terms for Student Users/Interns
- You need to provide accurate and complete information at the time of registration with Mindpluslife. Any false information or incorrect data can result in the cancellation of your registration. Please remember that misrepresentation of information reflects badly upon your profile and you can end up losing good internship opportunities as well.
- It is advised to read all internship postings carefully, before applying. Understand the requirement, scope of learning, area of work and judge every opportunity with regards to your talent and need. Irrelevant applications considerably diminish your chance of getting a suitable internship opportunity. Once you apply for an internship, you cannot withdraw your application.
- Mindpluslife is a platform for dedicated students and hence expects utmost decorum and discipline from students while dealing with other users or employers. A professional and dignified code of conduct is mandatory for all users.
- Sharing of any illegal, unconstitutional, and/or un-ethical content or data on Mindpluslife.com is strictly prohibited. Users indulging in such suspicious activities will be blocked from using Mindpluslife.com and might face legal actions taken against them. If you come across any such unwanted activities on Mindpluslife.com, immediately report them.
- If any payment is done by a Student/User for any value-add service(s) provided by Mindpluslife or any of its partners then the same amount will not be refunded. As a special case, Mindpluslife may consider a refund when the service is not utilized at all and a partial amount will be charged as our fees.
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
- The website contains content owned or licensed by Mindpluslife (“Mindpluslife Content”). Mindpluslife owns and retains all rights in the Mindpluslife Content. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Mindpluslife Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Mindpluslife Content.
- The Mindpluslife name and logo are trademarks of Mindpluslife, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Mindpluslife, except with prior consent. In addition, all custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Mindpluslife, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Mindpluslife.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONDUCT
- You may use the website for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the website any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities: (i) copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the website in any medium; (ii) transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iv) attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the website; (iii) taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (iv) uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the website; (v) collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website; (vi) using the Website for any commercial purposes without having all necessary rights and licenses to the User Content; (vii) impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (viii) interfering with the proper working of the website; (ix) accessing any content on the website through any technology or means other than those capabilities provided by the website; or (x) bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the website, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the website or the content therein.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our services are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. MINDPLUSLIFE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND MINDPLUSLIFE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
EXCEPTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Mindpluslife does not make any representation or warranty as to the quality or value of the services offered on the Website, or availability of Expert(s). Mindpluslife does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse any services on the website. Mindpluslife shall not be liable for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- While Mindpluslife carries out background checks and verifications on all Experts, you understand and acknowledge that Mindpluslife does not endorse, recommend, warrant, or guarantee qualifications, expertise, claims, or background of any Expert, or any service, advice, opinion, the recommendation provided by an Expert. Nothing contained in these Terms, the website, or on any third party site shall be considered as an endorsement, recommendation, referral, verification, warranty, or guarantee with respect to (a) any Expert; (b) the website or (c) any service, advice, opinion, a recommendation made available via the Website or (d) the validity, accuracy, availability, completeness, safety, legality, quality or applicability of any information made available via the Website.
- You acknowledge that there will be occasions when the website may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment.
- You agree that Mindpluslife is not responsible for, and does not endorse, User Content posted within the website. Mindpluslife does not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any User Content. If your User Content violates these Terms, you shall be solely responsible for any legal consequences with respect to such User Content.
Mindpluslife may terminate these Terms for any reason at any time. Mindpluslife reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to and use of the Website, with or without prior notice. Otherwise applicable sections of the Terms shall survive termination. In addition to any termination rights, we reserve the right to enforce and prosecute any violations of these Terms.
The website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Sites“). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Company. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. We are providing these links only for convenience, and the inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by the website, of the Linked Sites, or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
- You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms, or any use by you of the Website. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records, and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third-party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
- IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE REGARDING ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED VIA THE WEBSITE, YOU HEREBY RELIEVE MINDPLUSLIFE, ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS, AND AGENTS FROM ALL MANNER OF ACTIONS, CLAIMS OR DEMANDS AND FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES (DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL), DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COURT COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES, WHICH MEMBER MAY HAVE AGAINST ONE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT WILL MINDPLUSLIFE OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION OR ANY LINKED SITES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE. THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF MINDPLUSLIFE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- BY USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIONS, LIABILITIES, CONSEQUENCES, DECISIONS, BEHAVIOURS (“CONDUCT”) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES, AND SHALL IN NO WAY HOLD MINDPLUSLIFE AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH CONDUCT.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and jurisdiction of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh